- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
When looking for pain relief in Longwood, visit Allcare Medical & Injury. We offer a variety of services, including auto accident injury treatment, chiropractic adjustments, massage therapy, and physical therapy.
About Allcare Medical & Injury
This Florida-based clinic is led by Dr. Ed Tobenas, your Longwood chiropractor. Dr. Tobenas is a board-certified chiropractic physician as well as a member of the Gonstead Clinical Studies Society, the Florida Chiropractic Association, and the American Chiropractic Association.
Dr. Tobenas, your chiropractor in Longwood FL, graduated from Marietta, Georgia’s College of Chiropractic at Life University. He also has a bachelor of science in biological science from Florida International University.
Services Offered for Pain Relief in Longwood
When you visit our chiropractic clinic in Longwood FL, you can ensure that Dr. Tobenas and his chiropractic team will get to the root of your pain. Here are the services we offer for pain relief in Longwood:
- Chiropractic adjustments, which can soothe damaged tissue, relieve nerve pain, improve joint function, and fix spinal misalignments. This chiropractic care in Longwood is best for those with chronic pain, acute pain, and certain medical conditions (like neurological and musculoskeletal conditions).
- Massage therapy, where tissues are renewed and can repair themselves faster. This therapy can also restore mobility and be used as part of a physical therapy regimen.
- Physical therapy, where we guide you towards the path of wellness through gentle exercises you can do at home as well as with your chiropractor in Longwood FL.
- Auto accident injury treatment, which can soothe the pain in your lower back and neck. If you have a thoracic injury (meaning those that affect the middle of your back) or whiplash, we strongly encourage you to come in for an appointment with a Longwood chiropractor.
- Physiotherapy, where we use treatments such as microamperage neural stimulation, ultrasounds, mechanical traction, moist heat therapy, and cryotherapy.
- Spinal screenings to ensure your spine is correctly aligned before or after chiropractic care.
- Gonstead chiropractic system, which is a technique that Dr. Tobenas specifically offers. It includes x-rays, motion/static palpation, Nervoscope use, and other assessments before the chiropractic adjustments.
What to Expect During the First Appointment
When you come in for your first appointment with Dr. Tobenas at our chiropractic clinic in Longwood FL, we’ll discuss your symptoms and likely run some tests to make a diagnosis. We could treat the symptoms of your pain, but these will keep coming back. That’s why we prefer to treat pain at the source.
At Allcare Medical & Injury, we break down our process into three phases. Those are:
Phase 1: Relief Care, where over the course of three to eight weeks, we offer chiropractic care or other treatment multiple times weekly.
Phase 2: Corrective/Restorative Care, where, over six or 24 months, we treat the tissues, muscles, and joints that are causing the symptoms.
Phase 3: Wellness Care, where, at least monthly, we recommend you come in for chiropractic adjustments to keep your body healthy.
Schedule an Appointment with Our Longwood Chiropractor for Pain Relief
To schedule an appointment with our chiropractor today, call us at 407-774-6800.