- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
If you Suffer from Chronic Neck Pain Our Chiropractor in Orlando FL Can Help
No matter what the cause, chronic neck pain is one of the main reasons people visit Dr. Dr. Tobenas, our chiropractor in Orlando FL. There are many reasons for neck pain including whiplash from an auto accident, poor posture, a sports-related injury, a slip, and fall accident, or even simply sleeping the wrong way. Neck pain can really impact your life and make it difficult to do daily tasks. If you are experiencing severe neck pain, Dr. Tobenas and the team at Allcare Medical & Injury offer a variety of relief options and will find a neck pain treatment plan to help.
When Should You Seek Neck Pain Treatment in Orlando for Your Chronic Neck Pain?
Also known as the cervical spine, the neck actually begins at the base of the skull. There are seven vertebrae in the cervical spine that support the head and enables it to move in almost every direction. Due to the excessive work, these vertebrae do every day, unfortunately, cervical neck pain is a common complaint.
Seek Chiropractic Neck Pain Relief in Orlando When These Symptoms Occur:
- You find yourself using over-the-counter pain medications daily for cervical neck pain
- There is no improvement of neck pain after several days
- It is painful when you turn your head to the left or right
- You are experiencing a tingling or numbness sensation in your hands
- You were recently in a car crash that brought about the neck pain
Our Orlando chiropractor specializes in treatment for neck pain. He will perform a complete examination that will let him know the reason for the cervical neck pain and will also test your range of motion in the neck and look for numbness, soreness, and tingling in your hands or arms. He will then come up with a specific neck pain treatment in Orlando for your chronic neck pain that may include these treatments:
- Chiropractic spinal adjustments to realign the spine and restore the length, integrity, and position of your spine, joints, and ligaments.
- Physiotherapies including moist heat, cryotherapy, mechanical traction, and electrical muscle stimulation to rehabilitate muscles.
- Neck Adjustments, also referred to as cervical manipulation, to improve the mobility of the spine and help restore normal range of motion and increase movement of the surrounding muscles.
Allcare Medical & Injury specializes in natural, gentle, chiropractic care and neck pain treatment in Orlando. We offer quality care and treatment plans that offer effective neck pain relief.
Get Neck Pain Relief from our Experienced Orlando Chiropractor
Dr. Tobenas, our experienced Orlando chiropractor, can help with your chronic neck pain. We understand the different types of neck pain and will create a unique treatment plan for you. The team at Allcare Medical & Injury offers professional care and neck pain treatments in Orlando that will have you pain free and back to your daily routine soon. Call Dr. Tobenas at 407-774-6800 to schedule your appointment for neck pain relief in Orlando today!